Friday 4 June 2010

Old Dog, New Tricks

I have to confess something. I'm of a certain age, okay? Old enough to qualify for the cheaper 'Silver Service' menu in my local pub and old enough to have written this:



I'm not sure whether to be pleased or pissed off that my second ever commission is now advertised as 'Ultra Rare' on eBay and fetching upwards of £35, but I do know it's disturbing that it appears as a pdf on the 'K9 and Company' DVD as a historical document. Russell T Davies take note: I got there first.

Why am I telling you this? Just in case as this blog develops you find that the links, fingdangles, wangles and widgets don't do what they should. This is new to me and I apologise in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I have the K9 annual. A rarity eh? Well, mine ain't for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good man. Now please sign up as a follower. I need all I can get.

    ReplyDelete